Here we go again! As has become tradition around here, I present to you the box of Tic Tacs I must take every morning for three days during each cycle of my FCR chemotherapy.
This being cycle 6 of 6, I’m done! Technically I’m done with the pills tomorrow morning, and I have a Lapelga injection on Sunday, but let’s not quibble with details here.
From a photographer’s perspective boy am I glad this is done. I was running out of ways to compose and shoot these damned pills early in the morning!!
From left to right:
• Aprepitant (1 capsule) – anti-nausea agent
• Dexamethasone (2 tablets) – anti-nausea agent
• Ondansetron (1 tablet) – anti-nausea agent
• Fludarabine (7 tablets) – chemotherapy drug
• Cyclophosphamide (12 tablets) – chemotherapy drug